Tea for Cold is a specialized blend designed to provide comfort and relief from the symptoms of colds, flu, and respiratory infections. These teas often feature immune-boosting ingredients like ginger, honey, lemon, and herbs renowned for their soothing properties.
The warmth and natural goodness of Tea for Cold can help alleviate congestion, sore throat, and other discomforts associated with cold and flu.
Types of Tea for Cold
At Exoteas, we offer a range of Tea for Cold blends, each thoughtfully curated to cater to your needs during cold and flu season:
1. Ginger and Honey Tea
A comforting blend of ginger, honey, and lemon, known for their immune-boosting and soothing properties.
2. Echinacea Immune Tea
Formulated with echinacea and other herbs, this tea aims to support the immune system during colds and flu.
3. Lemon and Herbal Infusion
A delightful blend of various herbs and lemon, providing a boost of vitamin C and calming effects.
Benefits of Tea for Cold
Exoteas' Tea for Cold Collection offers numerous benefits to help you through the cold and flu season, including:
1. Immune Support
Many Tea for Cold blends contain ingredients known for their immune-boosting properties, helping your body fight off infections.
2. Soothing Relief
The warm and aromatic nature of these teas can help soothe a sore throat and alleviate congestion.
Drinking Tea for Colds provides essential hydration, supporting overall recovery during illness.
Recipe for Homemade Tea for Cold [Herbal Tea]:
1. 1-inch piece of fresh ginger, thinly sliced
2. 1 tablespoon of dried chamomile flowers
3. 1 tablespoon of dried peppermint leaves
4. 2 cups of water
5. 1 tablespoon of honey (optional)
6. Lemon slices for garnish (optional)
1. In a saucepan, bring 2 cups of water to a boil.
2. Add the thinly sliced ginger, dried chamomile flowers, and dried peppermint leaves to the boiling water.
3. Let the ingredients simmer for 5-7 minutes to infuse the water with their healing properties.
4. Turn off the heat and let the Tea for Cold steep for a few more minutes.
5. If desired, add honey to sweeten the tea to your preference.
6. Strain the tea to remove the ginger and herbs.
7. Pour the Tea for Cold into cups and garnish with lemon slices for an extra touch of freshness.
8. Sip and find comfort in the soothing and healing homemade herbal tea.
Step-by-Step Brewing Guide for Tea for Cold
1. Boil fresh, filtered water and let it cool for a minute or two to bring the temperature down slightly.
2. Add 1-2 teaspoons of loose Tea for Cold or 1 tea bag to a cup.
3. Pour the hot water over the tea and let it steep for the recommended time (typically
4. 5-7 minutes) to release the healing goodness.
5. Remove the tea leaves or tea bag and enjoy your comforting and immune-boosting cup of Tea for Cold.
Discover the soothing warmth and healing power of Exoteas' Tea for Cold Collection. Experience the immune-boosting benefits of ginger and echinacea, the calming effects of chamomile, and the refreshing goodness of peppermint.
Benefit from the numerous advantages these teas offer, as you indulge in a comforting and nurturing tea-drinking experience during cold and flu season. Trust us to be your companion in promoting wellness and comfort during the cold season.
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.