Welcome to Exoteas, the global tea brand that brings you a tantalizing array of Flavored Teas to tantalize your taste buds and elevate your tea experience. Blending the finest teas with natural extracts, fruits, and herbs, our Flavored Teas offer a delightful fusion of tastes and aromas.
Flavored tea is an enticing category of teas that artfully combines the base tea leaves, such as black, green, white, or oolong tea, with a variety of natural and aromatic ingredients. These ingredients can include fruits, flowers, herbs, spices, and essential oils, infusing the tea with captivating flavors and enticing aromas.
The result is a diverse collection of teas that cater to various preferences and palates.
Types of Flavored Tea
At Exoteas, we take pride in offering an extensive selection of Flavored Teas, each crafted to deliver a unique taste experience:
1. Fruity Flavored Tea
Bursting with the essence of fresh fruits like berries, citrus, and tropical fruits, this variant is perfect for those seeking a fruity and vibrant cup.
2. Floral Flavored Tea
Infused with the delicate essence of flowers like jasmine, rose, and lavender, this tea delivers a fragrant and soothing floral experience.
3. Spiced Flavored Tea
For those who enjoy a warming and comforting cup, spiced teas blend traditional spices like cinnamon, ginger, and cloves with the base tea.
Recipe of Flavored Tea: Peach and Ginger Iced Tea
1. 2 teaspoons of your favorite black or green tea leaves
2. 1 ripe peach, sliced
3. 1-inch piece of fresh ginger, thinly sliced
4. 4 cups of water
5. Honey or sugar to taste (optional)
6. Ice cubes
7. Fresh mint leaves for garnish (optional)
1. In a saucepan, bring 4 cups of water to a boil.
2. Add the tea leaves, sliced peach, and ginger to the boiling water.
3. Reduce the heat and let the mixture simmer for 3-5 minutes to infuse the flavors.
4. If desired, add honey or sugar to sweeten the tea to your preference.
5. Remove the saucepan from the heat and let the flavored tea cool to room temperature.
6. Once cooled, strain the tea to remove the tea leaves, peach, and ginger.
7. Refrigerate the flavored tea for at least an hour to chill.
8. Fill glasses with ice cubes and pour the chilled flavored tea over the ice.
9. Garnish with fresh mint leaves for an extra touch of freshness.
10. Sip and relish the delightful Peach and Ginger Iced Tea, perfect for a refreshing summer treat.
Flavored Tea Health Benefits
While the health benefits of Flavored Teas vary depending on the ingredients used, they often share common advantages:
1. Antioxidant-rich: Many Flavored Teas, especially those infused with fruits and flowers, are abundant in antioxidants that help combat free radicals.
2. Immune Support: Certain teas containing herbs like ginger and chamomile may support the immune system.
3. Relaxation and Stress Relief: Herbal Flavored Teas often contain ingredients known for their calming properties, promoting relaxation and reducing stress.
Step-by-Step Brewing Guide for Flavored Tea
Note: Steeping time and temperature may vary depending on the type of Flavored tea, personal taste, and brewing technique
1. Boil fresh, filtered water and let it cool for a minute or two to bring the temperature down slightly.
2. Add 1-2 teaspoons of loose Flavored tea or 1 Flavored tea bag to a cup.
3. Pour the hot water over the Flavored tea and let it steep for the recommended time (typically 3-5 minutes for black tea and 2-3 minutes for green tea).
4. Remove the tea leaves or tea bag and enjoy your aromatic and flavorful cup of Flavored Tea.
Experience the charm of fruity, floral, and spiced blends, meticulously crafted to delight your senses. Benefit from the potential health advantages these teas offer while sipping on an exquisite cup enriched with natural extracts and ingredients. Brew your perfect cup with our step-by-step guide and elevate your tea-drinking experience to new heights.
Immerse yourself in the diverse world of Flavored Teas and let Exoteas be your guide to a truly delightful tea journey.
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.